Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 01 Agustus 2014

i always remember that day..


the day i made a promise with someone.. 

the promise that confused me because i need to make something that "handmade" things and without spending any single money for it. 

is that possible ?

i dunno, what's on my mind.. what should i do? 

but i never give up...

she's my besties, and maybe the first besties i ever had in my life.

and to be honest, i'm not sure either i need to publish this or not. because it's not 100% done.

it's 50% and half way to go..

so i dare myself to publish this "things" i made for her. and i hope she like it :( 


i know it's a weird things i put these on my request forum label, because she never request me for it.

but promise is a promise, i hope i can send it there to my besties "fitri dayanti chan" over the sea. but i have no clue how to send it. cause i dunno her address for sure.

dear my besties.. i just want you to know that i tried my best to created such things like this.  you're my besties ever... >.<


hikaru kun and eowyn chan >.<



thanks for all day you've given to me wyn chan >.<

and please, dont be in a bad mood again :( 





Sincerely..



Hikaru-kun.




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © INDO-ANIMAX - indo-animax - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -